Thanks again to PoojaG for the nomination for the 3 Day Quote Challenge! Here goes day 2:
Rules to be followed:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today are… super random:
1. Gotta love me some Hemingway:
“I drink to make other people more interesting.” – Ernest Hemingway
2. Haha a fun one for your all:
“Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.” – Groucho Marx
3. And a quote all librarians love:
“You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.” – Dr.Seuss
My nominees for today are:
Hope you enjoy! Look out for Day 3.
That’s all for now!